Some fellow students were asking me about typography today.

They were asking:

•Where did you learn what you know?
•Where can you find more info about typography?
•When do you know that the font you chose is right?

My response is:

•Do as many tutorials as you can....
•Read as many designer interviews as you can....
•Research as much as you can about typography....

It's easy for me to spend the time because I love typography.

Over the next few days I will post mainly typography focused link for the reason of discovery and inspiration.

If there is anything else that might help drop me a line here or on Twitter @ADesignInMind.....enjoy!

~Creating Solutions for Creative Problems~

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati