You got it.....

I am half way through my college education and on my way to a degree in graphic design. This may seem to be a rambling session, however, maybe I am just putting this here for me to put things in retrospect. I look back at some of my design pieces that I made prior to school, I can' believe I would do such things. Comic Sans, are you kidding me? Yes it was me! Embossing everywhere...Yes me also! On a higher note, I recently had 7 pieces of my work selected for an art show, in which 2 of them received honorable mention and have been selected to go onto a bigger show at a local art association. Things are looking good and I am ready for the second half of my journey. Sorry about the babbling......

A Design In Mind

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati